SOLVED

Tracking Sources of Registration

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tracking Sources of Registration

Hi there. Was wondering how people track different sources of registrations using a single landing page? for example, how many registrations did we drive from social media (twitter, linkedin, etc), email, web, partners, etc.

I have used the URL builder and put in hidden field for the souce detail to pass over the different sources, but we have a landing page that has 4 different registrations on it: http://go.appsense.com/AMER_022613_Webinar_MobileNowLaunch_AM_RegistrationALLLP.html. How would I be able to add tracking for the other 4 links on those pages if it's coming from this single one first?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tracking Sources of Registration

I took a look at your page and, correct me if I'm wrong, but you have the same presentation scheduled at four different times.

I suggest instead of four pages, you condense this into one. You can do this by adding a drop down field to the form that allows the user to pick which sessions they would like to attend. This way you are still able to have hidden source field on the form.

Are you using a Marketo webinar connector? If so, you will still be able to separate the leads by campaign based on their form submission.

Please let me know if this all makes sense or if you have any questions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I took a look at your page and, correct me if I'm wrong, but you have the same presentation scheduled at four different times.

I suggest instead of four pages, you condense this into one. You can do this by adding a drop down field to the form that allows the user to pick which sessions they would like to attend. This way you are still able to have hidden source field on the form.

Are you using a Marketo webinar connector? If so, you will still be able to separate the leads by campaign based on their form submission.

Please let me know if this all makes sense or if you have any questions.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Thomas! Thanks for the quick response! Yes, you are correct, same presentation at 4 different times and we have setup 4 different webinar programs using gotowebinar. Perfect, I will using a drop down for the different webinar dates/times instead. Thanks!