SOLVED

Trackable Links for Our Entire Team

Go to solution
Aron_Skversky
Level 1

Trackable Links for Our Entire Team

Hi all,

LTWFTW here.

I wanted to know if anyone had experience providing their Sales, Outbound, Sales Development, Customer Success, etc. teams with unique urls for contacts so that Marketo would be able to identify them when they arrive on the site.

I'm currently having trouble with the Gmail Insights plugin for Chrome (getting the same message as Gmail Insights Plugin Install), but, even if we got this to work, we'd have scalability issues, as Email Add-In seats are limited.

Anyone have experience with making this work?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Trackable Links for Our Entire Team

OK, was not clear that these were not Marketo-hosted pages.

What you're describing is along the lines of https://blog.teknkl.com/tracking-clicks-non-marketo-emails/​.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

Ask is a bit unclear, but sounds like pURLs. Have you read the docs and my Fixing Marketo pURLs ?

Aron_Skversky
Level 1

Thanks for the reply. I've read the docs and your post, but I don't believe they apply.

I'll try to clarify.

1. Our Sales people send emails to prospects with links to our main site (not Marketo LPs).
  2. Munchkin code is on our main site.
  3. These prospects exist in Marketo.
  4. I want to furnish our Sales team with unique links for each prospect so that Marketo will be able to identify them when they arrive on the site from this email.

Is there a way that I can generate these unique, Marketo-identifiable links?

SanfordWhiteman

OK, was not clear that these were not Marketo-hosted pages.

What you're describing is along the lines of https://blog.teknkl.com/tracking-clicks-non-marketo-emails/​.