Re: Track Form registrants from one Marketo instance into another Marketo instance

zshaikh101
Level 1

Track Form registrants from one Marketo instance into another Marketo instance

Hi,

Can anyone help me over here with the setup in Marketo to track the form registrants from one Marketo instance into another Marketo instance. So can this be done, if yes can anyone help me with the campaign setup.

Can this be done using the Asset API Value attribute? 

Thank you in advance, looking forward for responses.

Thanks & Regards,

Zoheb Shaikh

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Track Form registrants from one Marketo instance into another Marketo instance

Not sure what you mean about the Asset API, which isn't used to update lead activities, only assets themselves.

Do you want to push the details of a Filled Out Form activity from one instance to another? Please be as precise & complete as possible about what you're trying to accomplish at a business level.

zshaikh101
Level 1

Hi Sanford,

Actually, the form is created in 1 instance and wanted to track the form registrants in the other Marketo instance. So was looking for an advice on the campaign setup (trigger campaign). 

Yes, I have used the Asset API value (Asset URL value) and created the trigger campaign as below in one of the instance and it is working fine.

Person is Created trigger

Data Value changes trigger --> Attribute IS Asset API Value --> New Value --> Added the value of Asset URL

The above setup is working fine, Let me know if you thing of any other approach to do so.

Thanks & Regards,

Zoheb Shaikh

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

OK. This still has nothing to do with the Asset API, though.

You seem to be referring to some attribute which happens to be visible in the Asset API (which is true for all assets!) but which naturally exists totally on its own. For example, a Landing Page URL or Design Studio image URL isn't an Asset API thing. It's a Marketo thing.