SOLVED

Re: Top Ideas?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Brad,

Thank you for taking time to visit Bright Hooks. I do not want to take this community discussion thread granted and discuss self serving topics here. I will send you an email shortly.

But just in case, if anyone have the same question,

On Bright Hooks, there are 'standard' web hooks that are all available for free trial. Then there are advanced web hooks like "registration table / counter" that are not included in free trial so you could not see it. I am giving your login user access to this web hook so you can try it.

With $199 package, you get all standard + all advanced web hooks (total 30+ and growing) to use as many times you want to use.

Hope this helps

Rajesh

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Rajesh! Yes, I saw that post before. I guess my reaction is that this should really be standard functionality. Given how popular it appears to be with members of the community, I'm curious whether it's on the road-map. If it isn't, what's in line ahead of it and how important are those functions from the perspective of other Marketo users.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I agree - I would love to better understand how Marketo prioritizes Ideas submitted by the community.  See this post here: Do votes really matter for Marketo to consider actioning an IDEA? .  I know many of our ideas are marked as "we like it" - which sounds encouraging at first - until that status still remains after several months/years.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

First of all, who is going to Summit? We’re having a Customer Love session on Wed May 11th at 9:30 am and hope to see you there. You’ll meet all of the product managers, including yours truly. We’ll be going over the roadmap and doing some great demos of new and upcoming functionality!

We are fortunate to have such a vibrant community of engaged users and thank you for your posts.  Please know, that as a product management team, we literally read through every idea posted and update the statuses when possible. The “We like it” statuses are those which are high contenders to us and those we look at in greater detail whenever possible. While we can’t do everything, your ideas do influence our roadmap and we do pull in many of the top ideas! A few recent/big ones that stick out are the “Subscribe to SmartList” feature and “Audit Trail” which is in planned to go live later this year.

At summit, we can certainly talk about our process in greater detail. Here is a recap of statuses for the top ideas:

Audit Trail (Vote on this Idea, not it's dupes) - I'm working on this! It's in-progress and will be delivered later this year 2016.

Send emails based on local times- Great idea, but it's not on the 2016 roadmap.

Allow templates to be changed after email created- Also a great idea but not on the 2016 roadmap.

Cap Registrations for Events- Ditto - great idea but not on the 2016 roadmap.  I'll personally look into this one and provide an update.

Auto-Save disable or Undo- We don't have any plans to do this, however if you look at the Audit Trail post, we will expose actions taken on an asset which can, in theory be reverted by the user to it's prior state. Quasi-undo.

Thanks and see you at summit!

Christina

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Christina,

I'll be there

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd be there too Christina.

Rajesh

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will be there too - look forward to meeting you

Melanie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Christina!  I would love to hear more about the process behind how you choose what changes are made to the platform. Also, really interested in seeing what's on the roadmap.

It would be great if there were somewhere permanent on the site where we could see that roadmap as it's updated.

At this point, I'm not sure I'll be there. Will all the materials from the event be posted afterwards?

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Especially since it's difficult for the author to keep track of their own Community ideas, vote for this idea: