SOLVED

Top Ideas?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Top Ideas?

Just curious, but out of the top five ideas, how many are Marketo developers working on right now? Is the most recent road-map available somewhere on the site listing the features we can expect to see in the coming year and are any of these items on that list? Is the portion of this slide deck from July of 2015  that covers the road-map an accurate summary?

ATL MUG Slides 05.07.2015.pdf

Not sure what other users think, but I'd love to see some of the below items addressed. From my perspective, new features are exciting, but not at the expense of functions which help you do your day-to-day work efficiently.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Top Ideas?

Hi everyone,

First of all, who is going to Summit? We’re having a Customer Love session on Wed May 11th at 9:30 am and hope to see you there. You’ll meet all of the product managers, including yours truly. We’ll be going over the roadmap and doing some great demos of new and upcoming functionality!

We are fortunate to have such a vibrant community of engaged users and thank you for your posts.  Please know, that as a product management team, we literally read through every idea posted and update the statuses when possible. The “We like it” statuses are those which are high contenders to us and those we look at in greater detail whenever possible. While we can’t do everything, your ideas do influence our roadmap and we do pull in many of the top ideas! A few recent/big ones that stick out are the “Subscribe to SmartList” feature and “Audit Trail” which is in planned to go live later this year.

At summit, we can certainly talk about our process in greater detail. Here is a recap of statuses for the top ideas:

Audit Trail (Vote on this Idea, not it's dupes) - I'm working on this! It's in-progress and will be delivered later this year 2016.

Send emails based on local times- Great idea, but it's not on the 2016 roadmap.

Allow templates to be changed after email created- Also a great idea but not on the 2016 roadmap.

Cap Registrations for Events- Ditto - great idea but not on the 2016 roadmap.  I'll personally look into this one and provide an update.

Auto-Save disable or Undo- We don't have any plans to do this, however if you look at the Audit Trail post, we will expose actions taken on an asset which can, in theory be reverted by the user to it's prior state. Quasi-undo.

Thanks and see you at summit!

Christina

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Osman,

The first one (Audit Trail) is on it's way. ETA Q3 2016. Thx Christina Fuentealba​, and Christina also mentioned somewhere today that the undo is not yet part of it.

For the third one, I have read a comment from Justin Cooperman in this idea saying that it will not be planned before the significant work being done on email templates for Q2 this year

You may also like this list: Just do it! Marketo so-called minor missing features

-Greg

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Greg wrote a long post about this issue recently. I haven't heard anything specific about any of these ideas beyond what the devs posted.

Cheryl usually has at least one presentation at the Summit to go over the roadmap in addition to any feature releases they announce.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please make sure to join our Customer Love Session at Summit.

May 11th at 9:30am

Josh is correct, Cheryl and team will be discussing roadmap items! The Marketing Nation Summit, May 9-12, 2016 – Marketo - Sessions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I won't actually be attending. I plan to login for the keynotes virtual event on day 1, but that's it. Hopefully everything will be online later to peruse? (Maybe?)

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Osman,

It was online the previous years, so yes, it should be.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great! Thanks, Greg!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, guys! Was hoping for a response from someone at Marketo, but your comments are very helpful. (As always.)

Selfishly, I'm most interested in the fourth idea listed in my original post. I'm working on building some event pages and would love to see some means of capping registrations. My concern is that these ideas have all been around since 2011 or 2012, but we haven't seen anything materialize yet. (Despite their popularity with the forum's users.)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure if idea number 4 is being worked on at Marketo.

But it can be done with some work (actually not too hard)

Automatically Cap Registrations For Any Marketo Form. Part - II

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rajesh,

I just signed up to Brighthooks but I cannot find anything similar to "registration table / counter" in the library as you mention in the blog.

On a side note, being free for 30 days is good and all, having to pay $199 a month after that just to access the advanced section where you say this particular hook is located is a bit extreme.