SOLVED

Re: Tokens in subject lines for the Champion/Challenger AB Test

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tokens in subject lines for the Champion/Challenger AB Test

Hi,

Just for peace of mind, I take it tokens such as {lead.first name} in the challenger for subject lines for the A/B Testing in engagement programs will show up correctly? I'm just getting blanks in the test which I would expect to see but cant figure out a way to get a live test.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marit_Rossing
Level 3

Haha, alsjeblieft! 

Don't get your question completely. If you choose to declare manual the winner, you choose the yourself the winner and the champion will be send out send to remaining audience on the date and timing you choose at that moment.    

Once Marketo automatically declares the winner (option; declare winner automatically) the champion email will be send to remaining audience on the date and timing you sheduled when you set the a/b test. 

https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000LCMXCA4  

Does this answer your question? 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Nick,

My best bet would be to create a test list with a few in-house mail ids and test your engagement program to run live on that list first.

Marit_Rossing
Level 3

Hi Nick, 

We have only used {{my.Event Title}}  in our a/b test, this token worked during the a/b test! 
Best is to test indeed like Vidushi says. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool, tokens worked in a live test. Another question is once you declare a champion from the A/B Test will the email send the champion email to the remaning audience in the next cast? Thanks/Dank je wel!
Marit_Rossing
Level 3

Haha, alsjeblieft! 

Don't get your question completely. If you choose to declare manual the winner, you choose the yourself the winner and the champion will be send out send to remaining audience on the date and timing you choose at that moment.    

Once Marketo automatically declares the winner (option; declare winner automatically) the champion email will be send to remaining audience on the date and timing you sheduled when you set the a/b test. 

https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000LCMXCA4  

Does this answer your question? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool, thanks again Marit