Re: To view this email as a web page, click here does not work

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Dan, strange question... what's the subject line of that email? Because I don't believe I got that email. Thanks

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Dory, here's how it appeared in my Outlook inbox:

pastedImage_0.png

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Thanks, Dan. Definitely didn't get this email. Will have to follow up with Marketo to see who these emails are being sent to.

Mike_Reynolds2
Level 10

Dory Viscogliosi​, Dan Stevens​ The notification email about the security patch was sent to the Support Admins on the account. There's usually only one Support Admin per account and they're the primary contact in charge of the Marketo instance.

Mike_Reynolds2
Level 10

We just started having an issue with the View as Webpage link just a little while ago. Our Engineering team is already on top of the issue and is putting a patch into place right now. This will be resolved soon.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mike,

Good news, please let me know once the problem is solved

Have a good day

Mike_Reynolds2
Level 10

Jonata Jerome​, Dan StevensDory ViscogliosiJenn DiMaria​, The View as Webpage link issue has been resolved.These links should now be working normally.

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hi Mike, is this also a known issue with Forward to a Friend links? After being involved with this thread I decided to check all of our links and found that this was an issue for us as well. I have opened a case, but anything that you can pass along would also be great to know.

Thanks!

Mike_Reynolds2
Level 10

Unfortunately we also have a different issue going on with the Forward to a Friend links as well. That's being patched as well and that patch just started deploying to the servers in the last hour.