Re: Thoughts on Sky?

Ronnie_Duke2
Level 4

Thoughts on Sky?

Was just curious on the community's general thoughts on Marketo Sky? I know it's still in beta but I have used it a few times and my overall impression is that the UI seems very jumpy (i.e. dragging smart list rules and flow steps) and the color scheme makes it very hard to focus on what I'm doing; like the visual hierarchy is off for some reason? Maybe I'm just so used to the old UI that it will just take time more to adjust. 

I have made some use of the new features like saved smart lists, and being able to clone tokens to other programs which is very helpful. 

All-in-all, I am still spending most of my time in the old UI and just switching over when I need to use a new feature or something.

Is anyone else out there using Sky in their every day workflow? 

5 REPLIES 5
Carrie_Chandle1
Level 6 - Community Advisor

I'll admit we haven't jumped into Sky as much as I'd like to yet - old habits die hard, right?

I'd recommend filling out the survey Carina Carlson‌ recently posted to help make your feedback heard: https://nation.marketo.com/thread/50418-marketo-sky-survey-your-feedback-is-needed-3-minutes

Carina_Carlson
Marketo Employee

Thanks for sharing Carrie

Ronnie_Duke2
Level 4

Thank you for sharing this Carrie! I was wondering if there was a channel out there for providing feedback on this... I have no shortage of opinions 

Carina_Carlson
Marketo Employee

Thanks for sharing your experience Ronnie. We also have a Slack channel for Marketo Sky feedback if you would like to join. Follow this link if interested

Kevin_McMahon1
Level 5

I've dug in quite a bit and also haven't loved my experience thus far. I like the features being released but still find the UI buggy and harder to work in. Will stay in Classic Marketo for now but will definitely give some feedback. Looking forward to the day I can make a seamless transition into Sky. Thanks for sharing the link Carrie!