Re: The best method for checking people into an event without 3rd party plugins? (Not using Marketo app)

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

The best method for checking people into an event without 3rd party plugins? (Not using Marketo app)

I have an event with roughly 750 people attending.  I will have 10 staff checking people in but have just been told that I only have 4 ipads.  I was wondering what other methods people currently use for checking people into an event using a computer.

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: The best method for checking people into an event without 3rd party plugins? (Not using Marketo app)

Hi Gerard,

Pls move this to Products where it belongs and I'll answer from there

-Greg

Gerard_Donnell4
Level 10

Done

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Gerard,

One method I usually set up is the provision of an untracked landing page and form that can be entered from any device (computer, mobile). A lot is being said about this here: Non-trackable landing page is still identifying me

otherwise, the good old spreadsheet (entered manually or with a badge reader) that you will ultimately import in Marketo is still a viable solution.

-Greg