SOLVED

Testing Nurture Programs with different profiles

Go to solution
Franky_Ruyssch2
Level 4

Testing Nurture Programs with different profiles

I was wondering if there are people who could help me with the following problem : I want to run tests with multiple profiles/contacts to check if my nurture programs and nested programs are doing what they are supposed to do.
( Multiple nested programs, segmentation in mails,..)
I know about the test stream functionality, but that will be focused on my profile.

Is it possible? Or should I check the nested programs 1 by 1, and only use the stream test functionality to check if I ( and nobody else ) will flow through?

Maybe it is an extension of I topic I found on the same subject : Quick Testing for Engagement Programs 

Franky Ruysschaert
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Beth_Massura
Level 8 - Champion

Re: Testing Nurture Programs with different profiles

Hi Franky, you can use the "test stream" functionality in engagement programs with any person record; you can create multiple test person records with different profile characteristics in order to test their stream qualification, dynamic content, etc., according to their specific values.

Depending on your email provider, you may be able to create unique email aliases with a +modifier that still arrive in your inbox but are seen by Marketo as separate email addresses and therefore allow you to create them all as separate records in the database. For example you may be able to use the format name+test123@company.com. This works for Gmail, Google Workspace and perhaps others.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Beth_Massura
Level 8 - Champion

Re: Testing Nurture Programs with different profiles

Hi Franky, you can use the "test stream" functionality in engagement programs with any person record; you can create multiple test person records with different profile characteristics in order to test their stream qualification, dynamic content, etc., according to their specific values.

Depending on your email provider, you may be able to create unique email aliases with a +modifier that still arrive in your inbox but are seen by Marketo as separate email addresses and therefore allow you to create them all as separate records in the database. For example you may be able to use the format name+test123@company.com. This works for Gmail, Google Workspace and perhaps others.