Re: Target visitors of a form page who do not fill out the form

Anonymous
Not applicable

Target visitors of a form page who do not fill out the form

Hi All,

I am trying to create a smart campaign targeting visitors to a landing page which contains a form, but the visitor does not fill out the form. I would, then, like to send an alert email to our ISR team with the leads information and state that this lead visited the page and did not fill out the form. On the smart campaign, I am using a "Visits Webpage" trigger and a "Fills Out Form" (Is Not) trigger with a date of activity being in the past 1 day. I am filtering for all of these triggers and have created an email alert to send out once these triggers fire. I am hoping someone can give me some best practices or confirm that my approach will work. Thanks a lot.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh

This question would get a lot more visibility in our Products and Support, can you please move it there by clicking 'move' on the ride side of your post? This Champion area is to learn about and discuss the Champion program where as Products & Support is the area to ask product related questions and manage your support experience.

Thanks!

Erin_Van_Leer
Level 1

Does anyone have ideas on this? Is it possible?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

A Visits Web Page trigger, then a Wait step for whatever-delay-you-think-is-appropriate, then constrain on whether they've Filled Out Form.

It's not exact by any means, but then anything involving inactivity is inexact by its very nature. If someone visits the page on Day X then you don't know they won't fill out the form on Day X+1 when they get back to it. You can try tracking the unloading of the page but this is fraught with its own, er, fun.

Erin_Van_Leer
Level 1

Yes! Perfect, thank you so much!