Target Contact Integration from Discoverorg to Marketo

Sho_Tsuchiya
Level 1

Target Contact Integration from Discoverorg to Marketo

Hi, I`m Sho.

We are starting up business  @SF, and start prospecting by Discoverorg.

Does anyone have idea best way to integrate target contact flag from Discoverorg to Marketo?

I wanna build smart list by target contact which filtered and saved on Discoverorg.

Please refer to image for your understanding.

It would be great if you share any idea!

pastedImage_1.jpgpastedImage_2.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Target Contact Integration from Discoverorg to Marketo

Please remove the attachment and paste the image directly into the editor. Not all users can see attachments.

Jay_Jiang
Level 10

Think about your sales process

If you're happy to import anyone and everyone at an account to your database and if discoverorg has the necessary APIs or webhook features, you certainly could implement some form of automated contact upload into Salesforce/marketo. That's something for you and discoverorg devs to work out.

However, you could ask sales to reach out to contacts uncovered by discoverorg first and only contacts that fit one of your target personas. Your sales guys would then add the details to Salesforce/marketo either manually or by a feature available in discoverorg

This is what our sales guys do, but we use linkedin sales navigator. Our sales guys reach out to suspects on linkedin and if the response is positive, they click a button in linkedin sales navigator to import the contact details into salesforce.

Sho_Tsuchiya
Level 1

Thank you for your reply.

Agreed on you.

We have confirmation process before import new contact(opt-out) from discoverorg to sfdc and Marketo.

When creating ABM program in Marketo, I wanna identify contact by target account.

Now we listed up contact in target account by company name or ID from smatlist every time.

I wanna find out the best way to manage target account and contact in Marketo.