SOLVED

Syncing from Marketo to SFDC Campaign

Go to solution
tina
Level 2

Syncing from Marketo to SFDC Campaign

Hi! I'm trying to take information from a gotowebinar and sync it with SFDC Campaigns via Marketo, so that our sales team has access to information such as interest ratings and poll questions/answers. I've uploaded the information from gotowebinar into marketo where it maps to custom fields (e.g., Webinar Interest Rating). When I try to map it from marketo to SFDC via a smart campaign, I do not see the SFDC Campaign fields (e.g., Interest Rating) as options (pictured below). The only SFDC Campaign option I see in Marketo is member status. Thoughts/ideas? Thank you for your help! 
TScreen_Shot_2020-08-26_at_1_34_51_PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Syncing from Marketo to SFDC Campaign

Marketo can't write to any other field on SFDC Campaign Member other than Member Status. You would need a Process Builder in SFDC to handle this, and then make sure to null the fields in Marketo so that they are fresh for the next time that person attends a webinar. We do something similar to this with our UTM fields.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Syncing from Marketo to SFDC Campaign

Marketo can't write to any other field on SFDC Campaign Member other than Member Status. You would need a Process Builder in SFDC to handle this, and then make sure to null the fields in Marketo so that they are fresh for the next time that person attends a webinar. We do something similar to this with our UTM fields.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor