SOLVED

Syncing custom opportunity fields in Marketo

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Syncing custom opportunity fields in Marketo

I'm working on measuring Customer Lifecycle leads and am having trouble viewing the appropriate salesforce fields in Marketo. Most of the fields I need to see sit on the opportunity. Marketo syncs any custom field that the sync user has permission to see - and since our sync user is an admin with visibility to all fields in theory I should be able to see all the fields I need...

In pardot we created a custom field and mapped it to the salesforce field, from there it would sync and we could filter a list in pardot by that field. Is this the same for Marketo? I don't see that it is - when I attempt to create a smart list I don't see the ability to filter by custom opportunity fields. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Syncing custom opportunity fields in Marketo

Hi Sarah,

You want to use the "Has Opportunity" filter, and the custom field should be available as a *constraint* on that filter. It's similar to filtering by custom objects. There won't be a separate filter for every opportunity field - it's all wrapped into the constraints of the Has Opportunity filter.

Grant

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sarah,

You want to use the "Has Opportunity" filter, and the custom field should be available as a *constraint* on that filter. It's similar to filtering by custom objects. There won't be a separate filter for every opportunity field - it's all wrapped into the constraints of the Has Opportunity filter.

Grant

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Grant!!!