SOLVED

Sync updated, but not my leads to SF

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sync updated, but not my leads to SF

Hi Marketo Community!

Our Marketo is synced perfectly, but none of my leads are synced to Salesforce. Can someone help me here?

pastedImage_1.png

But none of my leads are synced to SF. Someone has similar problems?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sync updated, but not my leads to SF

You can have a sync with SFDC without all of the leads in Marketo going to SFDC.

If you want those leads to be pushed to SFDC, you should try running the "Sync to SFDC" flow action on those leads. Marketo will then push those leads to SFDC and will maintain the sync for those leads going forward.

This part is not automatic, and you don't want it to be because there are cases where you may want leads held back in Marketo and not synced to SFDC right away.

Some people create a simple trigger campaign to maintain a 1-1 sync:

• Trigger: lead created in Marketo
  • Action: sync to SFDC

The reverse is automatic - if Marketo sees a lead created in SFDC it'll automatically bring it over to Marketo - you don't have to create any rules to do that.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sync updated, but not my leads to SF

You can have a sync with SFDC without all of the leads in Marketo going to SFDC.

If you want those leads to be pushed to SFDC, you should try running the "Sync to SFDC" flow action on those leads. Marketo will then push those leads to SFDC and will maintain the sync for those leads going forward.

This part is not automatic, and you don't want it to be because there are cases where you may want leads held back in Marketo and not synced to SFDC right away.

Some people create a simple trigger campaign to maintain a 1-1 sync:

• Trigger: lead created in Marketo
  • Action: sync to SFDC

The reverse is automatic - if Marketo sees a lead created in SFDC it'll automatically bring it over to Marketo - you don't have to create any rules to do that.