Sync'ing Campaign Email Results in Salesforce

Colby_Dix
Level 5

Sync'ing Campaign Email Results in Salesforce

So, we run an email campaign. Right on. And insights push to SFDC just fine. Yippee. But for some reason we are manually entering data from Marketo into the Salesforce Campaign/Email Results for each and every email campaign.

There must be a better way... Who knows these things? Teach me!
ooooh shiny.
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Kim_Allen
Level 10

Re: Sync'ing Campaign Email Results in Salesforce

Hi Colby,

When you create the email program are you creating a SFDC campaign that syncs? You can find this in the setup. You will need to set up smart campaigns to change the lead statuses (opens, clicks, etc). But once you have this set up correct, you can just clone and edit each time so it goes quicker.

Kim
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You need to setup the Program to auto sync to the SFDC Campaign as well as setup Status flows to push that info to the SFDC Campaign.
Colby_Dix
Level 5

Okay, I'm seeing that in Marekto now in the campaign setup. Can I do it to an existing campaign? will it sync once I match up the statuses?
ooooh shiny.
Colby_Dix
Level 5

And what if I already have a couple of statuses there that are sales specific or at least 'qualifier' specific. Is the sync functionality going to fail because I can't map them to a marketo value?
ooooh shiny.
Kim_Allen
Level 10

You can sync to an existing campaign... just search for it in that same place in the program.

So is it the existing SFDC campaign the same campaign type? Ex email statuses?
Colby_Dix
Level 5

Yeah, both ar email campaigns, but we have a couple of statuses such as 'working' and 'assigned to sales' that are relevant to our lead qualifier that give me errors when i attempt the sync.
ooooh shiny.
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Your getting errors because your campaign status does not match with your program status. You will need to map them exactly.