SOLVED

Re: Sync Email Delivery Stats from Marketo to Salesforce

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sync Email Delivery Stats from Marketo to Salesforce

I am trying to find a way to get the delivery statistic results of our email programs to sync back to SFDC. All of our Marketo leads and Salesforce objects are synced 1-to-1, and I am currently syncing our email programs to Salesforce campaigns. In the past we used a different marketing program that wrote this information back to Salesforce in the form of an Email Result that would appear like this:

0EM50000000RXOW.jpg

I understand that all of this information is available in Marketo after an email program has run, but we have several staff members that use Salesforce reporting for analytic purposes and we want to continue to log this information in SFDC. I opened a support case for this but the response was simply "Salesforce campaigns do not display metrics like that". Can anyone help me figure out a way to do this?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am looking into full circle crm to do more marketo reporting in SFDC. We're early in discussions with them but you might want to check it out. Can't validate the solution since I have not rolled it out before. - Jeff

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am looking into full circle crm to do more marketo reporting in SFDC. We're early in discussions with them but you might want to check it out. Can't validate the solution since I have not rolled it out before. - Jeff
Anonymous
Not applicable

In theory you could have trigger campaigns that create tasks on the lead/ contact record when an email is sent, delivered, bounced, opened ,clicked but in practice this would Most likely create way too clutter in sfdc activity history.
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you set your Marketo programs up with the relevant statuses (sent, bounced, opened) then those will sync to the campaign member status. This can be reported in sfdc. I know it's not the same level of detail as your screenshot as that has a total historic number of send/open/click whereas a lead can only have one campaign status at any given time.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jeff! I'm going to suggest to my management team that we look into full circle crm.