Suspend Marketing for Recycled Leads in SFDC

Augie_Kuron
Level 2

Suspend Marketing for Recycled Leads in SFDC

I'm trying to create a smart campaign that will suspend marketing for leads that were once contacts but have been recycled back to leads*.  I tried running a test with how I have it set up currently and it doesn't appear to be working.  Below you can see a screenshot of how I've set the smart list and flow steps for the campaign.  Can anyone tell why this is not functioning correctly?

*Contacts are recreated as Leads with Recycled listed in the Lead Status field.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

0EM50000000RB4t.jpg

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Suspend Marketing for Recycled Leads in SFDC

Logic looks spot on to me...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you really want to suspend them? Changing a lead status to recycled make sense but to knock them out of communications seems risky, what if they raise their hand or show digital body language that indicates that they are ready prior to the suspension lift? Do you have any programs that automatically enroll them in nurture streams?

Just wondering...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed. Maybe just add them to a smart list that suppresses them from you out-bound campaigns for 90 days. Same workflow just flow step add to smart list vs change data value...
Augie_Kuron
Level 2

Clinton and Mark,

I'll have to look further into your suggestions and get back.  The way we use SFDC and reycycle leads, it's unlikely that these leads will show enagement to our company within 90 days after being recycled, but if they did, you make a great point Clinton.  I'll take your responses and see what routes we can take, just not sure why the logic of the current smart campaign is not functioning as it should...