SOLVED

SurveyMonkey & Marketo for satisfaction surveys

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SurveyMonkey & Marketo for satisfaction surveys

Hello,

We would like to measure the satisfaction of our webinars and events.

We use GoToWebinar and we have a SurveyMonkey « avantage » subscription. I read in the Community that the integration cost of SurveyMonkey could be expensive (5-10 K$). Do you confirm ?

If we just use the survey of GoToWebinar at the end of the webinar, we think we will have a better response rate than to send an email with Marketo after the webinar, but it will be more difficult to manage the responses.

Is it possible to integrate a customized link (for each person) to the survey and keep the responses in SurveyMonkey ?

Do you recommend to integrate the responses in Marketo ? If yes, how does it work ? Is there a creation of new fields for each survey ?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amanda_Thomas6
Level 9

Re: SurveyMonkey & Marketo for satisfaction surveys

Hi Vincent Feruglio​, I looked into the integration last year. The link Josh provided will give you the answers. I do remember that Survey Monkey will log an activity of the survey results. You wouldn't have to create a field for each question and value for each answer. You could build smart lists and use the activity was logged filter and the description constraint. Set the constraint to contains and enter the value you're looking for. You could absolutely create fields and values for information of high importance,. It's really up to you; I think you just have to consider how you will pull the information before setting up the surveys.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Vincent,

Please go here

https://launchpoint.marketo.com/surveymonkey/904-surveymonkey/

and read the integration very carefully. You do need the Enterprise edition and I believe (2 years ago) the fee for the add on was $5000/yr.

This would be the ideal way to associate such responses with a Lead directly. GTW you will have to extract the responses and match them back to custom field or object. You can do this, but it's probably more work to setup.

Amanda_Thomas6
Level 9

Hi Vincent Feruglio​, I looked into the integration last year. The link Josh provided will give you the answers. I do remember that Survey Monkey will log an activity of the survey results. You wouldn't have to create a field for each question and value for each answer. You could build smart lists and use the activity was logged filter and the description constraint. Set the constraint to contains and enter the value you're looking for. You could absolutely create fields and values for information of high importance,. It's really up to you; I think you just have to consider how you will pull the information before setting up the surveys.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Amanda Thomas​ and Josh Hill for your detailed responses. I will read more carefully the link.

It seems to meet our needs but it's a little bit expensive for our use.