Re: Survey tool that integrates with Marketo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Survey tool that integrates with Marketo?

Does anyone know if there is an online survey tool that integrates with Marketo?
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our Launchpoint Partners page currently refers to the below two partners when searching for surveys:
  • kwanzoo
  • SurveyMonkey
Recommend you reach out to them directly to get details on the integration.
Anonymous
Not applicable

We use survey monkey and it works very well!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kaitlyn - How does your company use survey monkey? Do you embed the suvey on a landing page? How do you track the responses? Do you track through Marketo? Thanks in advance!
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

@kaitlyn, does Survey monkey integrate well with SFDC?  Our research department is using Clicktools which works well with SFDC but they're the only ones using it, and it's not cheap.  
Chris_Shaffer
Level 2

Survey Monkey has integrations for both Marketo and SFDC, IIRC the Marketo Integration was quoted to me around $5k and the SFDC integration was quoted at around $20k for unlimited surveys and that includes both SFDC and Marketo integrations so you can pass information to either (or both) sides.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

This post is a little old, but maybe you're still in need of a survey tool which integrates with Marketo. I suggest you to check out Marketo's LaunchPoint partners.

I invite to you to check out Survicate which integrates both with Marketo and with SFDC but there are many others.

Survicate specializes in micro surveys  which you can place directly on your website or send them via Marketo's emails.