Survey reports

Anonymous
Not applicable

Survey reports

Hi,

I am new to Marketo and I have recently created a survey for which I am looking to configure a weekly report that would pull data on all the leads that have completed this survey and show me their score for each survey question. Any suggestions? 

Thanks...
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Grant_Booth
Level 10

Re: Survey reports

I don't believe there's a way to automate this (that is, you can't have something which gets sent out weekly), but there is a smart list you can make to display the information you're looking for.

Assuming the survey was created by using a Marketo form, with custom fields for the survey questions:

Create a smart list (Lead Database > New > New Smart List).
In the smart list tab, drag over the filter Filled Out Form, choose the form in question and select the the desired time range.
Then view the leads tab. Here you'll want to edit the view (the view is set in the top-left corner) to include those custom fields for their scores. The smart list could then be exported and sent out as an attachment to other employees (when in the Leads tab, there's a spreadsheet button at the bottom).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Survey reports

Thanks Grant. We are using the exact same method but was looking to see if there was anyway we can use this as a report in the analytics section.