Re: Survey Monkey

Vineela_Maram
Level 4

Survey Monkey

Hi,

I have a quick question about survey monkey. At our org, we use Survey Monkey currently in our tech support department, and those who call in are encouraged
to complete the survey, I would like to know if we can send a Thank you email automatically(built in marketo) for those who complete the survey and is
submitted

Thanks,

Vineela.

6 REPLIES 6
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Survey Monkey and Marketo are now directly integrated. Here is the documentation from Survey Monkey on how to integrate the two: Marketo Integration

You can definitely trigger an email based on them filling out the survey. Great stuff!

Vineela_Maram
Level 4

Thanks Kristen for redirecting to the documentation.

Thanks,

Vineela.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Vineela,

Yes, this is feasible if you use Survey Monkey connector to Marketo (which is not included in all versions of Survey Monkey). With this connector, you will ahve a data flow back from SurveyMonkey to Marketo, which you can use to trigger email or whatever Marketo action you wish.

-Greg

Vineela_Maram
Level 4

Thanks for your reply Michel.

We will check if our version of Survey monkey has that capability.

Thanks,

Vineela.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Vineela,

I my memories are good, it takes a Platinum version of SurveyMonkey + purchasing on top the Marketo connector that was quite expensive.

-Greg

PS : I go by Greg, Michel is my last name.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes, you need the top package AND an integration fee. After that, you can do all sorts of great things with SM and Marketo.