SOLVED

Re: Support Issues?

Go to solution
Hobie_Thompson1
Level 4

Support Issues?

Is anyone else currently having issues accessing Marketo Support? I see the P1 Alert about RCA services on the support page, but nothing else. When I try clicking 'Submit a Case' I get the following message:

You are currently logged in through an instance that does not have rights to access the Marketo Support Portal.

Please login with your Marketo Credentials from your supported production instance to get access to the Marketo Support Portal.

When I call in, I get a message saying our account isn't enabled for phone support, when I know for a fact it is.

Any advice for what to do here? I currently am unable to submit a support ticket through either of the normal channels (phone, web).

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Who is the authorized support administrator at your org?

There are usually only a limited seats that can contact support. Your seat may have changed?

That's the first place I would check. If that doesn't work or you are the support admin, you should email your customer success manager, he/she can fix it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Who is the authorized support administrator at your org?

There are usually only a limited seats that can contact support. Your seat may have changed?

That's the first place I would check. If that doesn't work or you are the support admin, you should email your customer success manager, he/she can fix it.

Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Our team at supportfeedback@marketo.com can fix issues with your access to Support.

Hobie_Thompson1
Level 4

Thanks, Steven Vanderberg​ and Darrell Alfonso​. Looks like somethings astray as our account is still active but our support entitlement is completely deactivated. I've emailed our CSM.

Tara_Rowe
Level 5

It seems Support changed and they only allow phone support to Business, Elite and Premier. They did not notify anyone, which is unfortunate. I just went through the same thing when things started suddenly crashing in our instance. I was told you can submit a case for a phone call, however it is not time sensitive. Our CSM explained we can pay 5-7K for Business to get phone support, but never mentioned the change when we were renewing in June, or gave us a courtesy call to see if we would to upgrade with the changes.

It's frustrating