Re: Summit - Tips & Tricks to Great Lead Data FU

Anonymous
Not applicable

Summit - Tips & Tricks to Great Lead Data FU

Kim Stites and I had a great time presenting our standing room only session on Wednesday at the Summit, and thanks to those who attended for such a great turnout. There were certainly a lot of pain points in the room that we never got to so I'm planning to host a follow-up webinar on some of these issues (especially the one about sales keeping their contacts on spreadsheets - I'll provide the cost calculations to help get management buy-in on stopping this practice.) Please feel free to post to this thread or email me at mfirme@reachforce.com - or if you just want to be added to the interest list, you can tell me that too!)
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great session Mary, I really enjoyed the practical advice from both you and Kim!
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Bummed I missed this session, I am really looking forward to the recording!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kimi - you more than made up for missing the session with Miles' video - I've posted the slideshare to tide you over while you wait for presentation video (the jokes are better in the video, I'm pretty sure. I'm still explaining the batman PJs to my boss).
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Mary, that whoopee cushion was a hit all weekend. He's actually almost worn it out already. I might just buy him a box of them for his birthday in a few weeks. This is probably TMI but he loves sitting on it and yelling I POOP! Or making me sit on it and yelling MOMMY POOP! Good times...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing is TMI in marketing. It's a data point! I can hook you up with a few more if needed!