SOLVED

Re: Summit 2016 Session Schedule?

Go to solution
Amy_Lepre
Level 7

Summit 2016 Session Schedule?

We have a number of people from my company attending the summit who are trying to figure out who will go to which sessions. Is there a timeline for when the detailed session schedule will be up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Philip,

Thx. I had not tried to click the titles

May I suggest that an agenda with all the sessions listed by time slot would be useful as well ?

-Greg

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Amy,

Apparently, the details schedule has not been published yet.

-Greg

Amy_Lepre
Level 7

Yes, that is apparent. 🙂 I am wondering if Marketo has an estimate on when it will be published so that my team can plan accordingly.

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Are you asking about this? The Marketing Nation Summit, May 9-12, 2016 – Marketo - Sessions

Clicking on each title will show a more detailed drop down that includes time and place.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Philip,

Thx. I had not tried to click the titles

May I suggest that an agenda with all the sessions listed by time slot would be useful as well ?

-Greg

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

That's a good idea Greg! I'll reach out to the team working with Summit

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there anyway to get a spreadsheet of the different sessions?  Along with their various fields (time, title, description, role, etc.).

This could be helpful in coordinating my time and plans with others from our Company.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Will Marketo be offering some sort of scheduler to make it easy for one to put together their list of sessions they want to attend?  Or something that allows one to see a birds-eye view; or all of the sessions taking place at the same time so that we can select the desired session during each timeslot?

I believe a scheduler will be part of the Summit mobile app that Marketo releases each year.

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

The app has been released:

Marketo Marketing Nation on the App Store

Should be helpful for planning your schedule. I'm out of luck, my session about the new email editor is @ 10:30AM Thursday morning!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Justin,

I do not know if I'll be in LV, but if I am, count on me

-Greg