Suggestion box in "Multiple Values Chooser" within smart list not showing all values

Anurag
Level 2

Suggestion box in "Multiple Values Chooser" within smart list not showing all values

I have a column with categorical data. Eg: The entries are like so "1-10" or "11-20". But while filtering it through a smart list, the suggestion box in the "Multiple Values Chooser" doesn't display all of the categories in the column. Eg: "1-10" doesn't show in the box. It only shows around 10 of them. This is a string field and I am trying to specify multiple values by using the "is" operator for that field to filter through.

Even though it doesn't display the category and doesn't show up in the search box when I enter the category name, when I manually type the category name, it manages to filter using that.

1) How do I get the suggestion box to show all of the suggestions?

2) Is there an option somewhere to edit what shows up in the suggestion box?

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Matt_Tonkin-RP
Level 2

Re: Suggestion box in "Multiple Values Chooser" within smart list not showing all values

I'm not sure of this, but I think that the suggestions don't show up unless at least one lead actually has that value in the field. Even then however I have found it to be inconsistent of what values show up.