Re: SugarCRM Connector Unable to retrieve data

Anonymous
Not applicable

SugarCRM Connector Unable to retrieve data

Hoping someone can help! we have just started on Marketo and i'm trying to sync data with our SugarCRM, I have followed the sugar instructions to the letter but just get the below error when testing the connector, any ideas?

pastedImage_0.png

2 REPLIES 2
Zak_Pines5
Level 4

Hi Sean - Were you able to resolve the issue? We (Bedrock Data) have been working with many Marketo-Sugar customers lately as we have a third party connector which leverages the Marketo & Sugar APIs for a more robust connection. 

Some of the areas we've been helping Marketo-Sugar customers include:

1. More reliable than the native connector

2. Bi directional to handle leads originating in both Marketo & Sugar (de-duplicate)

3. Greater workflow functionality - control different sync rules by product, line of business or region, for example

4. Additional capabilities like multi-value picklists, creation of contacts in Sugar to meet your business process

If this is something I can assist with just let me know, I'm Zak@BedrockData.com

Zak_Pines5
Level 4

A little more info here Sean. Published this article highlighting common scenarios we are solving with the Bedrock Data connector for Marketo & SugarCRM.  Highlights are:

1. Sync every 5 minutes

2. Bi directional Sync (De-duplicate in both directions, control what syncs in both directions)

3. Sync multi-select fields from Sugar and build smart lists in Marketo

4. Create contacts in Sugar

5. Sync back opportunity for Marketo RCA for SugarCRM

Here's the article:

Five ways Bedrock Data provides a better Marketo-SugarCRM connector

Let me know if you'd like any more info.

Zak