Re: Success data discrepancy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Success data discrepancy

I was trying to put together some reports for one of our Program successes. When I checked the Program Summary tab, it specified successes were 174.

I wanted to get more granular data so I created a Revenue Explorer report looking for number of successes. In this RCE report, the number of successes was almost double.

I checked with Support and the reason behind this discrepancy is that while the Program was working, the success status changed. We thought after removing the previous leads the success number will be up-to-date.

However, in Marketo, Program successes will update on the Program Summary tab but not in RCE reporting, which shows all leads that achieved success with the past success status and the new success status.

This doesn't seem to make a lot of sense, as Revenue Explorer reports should be able to get precise up-to-date data. Is there any way of seeing actual updated successes on this type of reports?

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Did you wait 24 hours to see if RCE updated?

RCE has an overnight sync, it is not real time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh,

I did yes, but it seems that there is only a Success (Total) as a metric rather than Unique Successes. The Success (Total) doesn't seem to be able to be filtered further to only show those after the success criteria was changed. So I guess this is a metric that can only be seen in the Summary tab of the actual Program?