Subject Line Tokens do not populate for Subject line A/B Tests?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Subject Line Tokens do not populate for Subject line A/B Tests?

Is there documentation anywhere that specifies details on A/B tests? We have ran a few A/B tests in email programs on whole body and subject lines and just realized that our Interesting Moments that contain the subject line token does not populate for test variants.

Also, is it possible to remove interesting moments from lead records? I want to clean up our Sales teams Sales insight dashboard so they don't have incomplete interesting moments cluttering their Sales Insight module in Salesforce.com.

3 REPLIES 3
Raul_Cano2
Level 3

Re: Subject Line Tokens do not populate for Subject line A/B Tests?

I haven't tested this scenario but I wouldn't be surprised if it is expected behavior. I would submit a support ticket to get confirmation on this. The email program can have really weird behavior that smart campaigns don't.

I don't think it's possible to remove interesting moments.

Raul

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Raul - Nice to hear from you again! Thanks for the insight. I will submit a support ticket.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Shirleen Solares​,

I've experienced the subject line token not populating with the actual value in things like email performance reports, so I would expect the same thing to happen with interesting moments unfortunately. Hopefully that's not expected behavior, but its the behavior I've seen personally.

Best,

Wintha