Stuck saves, Template Not Saved, Smart List Fails

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

Stuck saves, Template Not Saved, Smart List Fails

Over the last couple of months I've noticed these issues and I wanted to see if I'm alone:

1. Stuck Saves - when I try to exist out of a Flow or Smartlist I get "Saving Smart Campaign" and it'll get stuck there indefinitely.

2. If I switch between Edit Template and Preview Template multiple times, it stops autosaving. I have to Copy All, refresh, Paste All

3. When I create a new Smart Campaign, put a Member of Smart List in a Smart Campaign and start typing, it doesn't find it. I have delete the Member of Smart List, hit Refresh, put it back in and then it finds it.

Anyone else noticing this? Marketo, are you going to address these problems?

Robb Barrett
2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Stuck saves, Template Not Saved, Smart List Fails

HI Robb,

Observing the first one often. I just hit a refresh on the screen and usually, the flow or smart list comes back and nothing is lost.

For the Third one, it seems to me that just hitting refresh without deleting the step works.

Not observed the #2 others. I'll give a look ,but usually, we do not switch between preview and edit so many times.

-Greg

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

Re: Stuck saves, Template Not Saved, Smart List Fails

The problem with #2 being that it doesn't open a new window. Typically I'll try to keep and Edit and Preview window open but sometimes when I'm just fine-tuning CSS (after someone shows me a cross-browser compatibility issue, for example) I go back and forth.

Robb Barrett