SOLVED

Stay logged in on several tabs

Go to solution
Brittany_Stover
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Re: Stay logged in on several tabs

I normally right click on any of the programs or reports I am working in and select open link in a new tab.

Geoff_Krajeski1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can do that?  Marketo has their special in browser menu that pops up for me...    

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Yea, I open new tabs via the drop-down. Like you suggest above, Geoff.

Brittany_Stover
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

you can

Mkt Screen.jpg

Geoff_Krajeski1

I see... so basically the same as I mentioned with the drop menu!

I misunderstood when you said "programs or reports"

Geoff_Krajeski1

A good way to open the second tab would be to drop the Marketo logo menu, and right click on the area you desire (i.e. Marketing Activities).  This usually works best for me!

Opening the main login screen may cause the issue with cookies, etc.

SydneyMulligan

I always work in multiple tabs in Chrome. The best way to do it is to either right click on the tab and click "duplicate" or right click on a menu item from the drop down and click "open in new tab." If you are using a bookmarked login.marketo.com, it's going to ask you to login every time

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sydney,

You're right! The bookmark was the issue, since it works with - right click - open in new tab. I'm used from other tools and systems or even from sites like Facebook, that it recognizes that you're logged in and then directly forwards you to the homepage.

Thanks for this obvious hint.

Best,

Axel

Robb_Barrett
Marketo Employee

Copy and Paste a URL from an open session to a new tab. If you open up a new session from a new tab it'll log you out of your old session. I keep multiple windows open on multiple instances as well, the trick is to Copy Paste and never go from a bookmark.

Robb Barrett
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Thank you all for your help! Glad that I could also help some of you through this question.

Best,

Axel