SOLVED

Starting up Integration Marketo to Sales Force

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Starting up Integration Marketo to Sales Force

Hi Guys,

Our group are new to Marketo and we are preparing to to importing our SalesForce contacts to Marketo. I would like ask for advise for best practices and specification that we will need to run this smoothly. Thanks!

Regards,
Mark
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Starting up Integration Marketo to Sales Force

You should prepare your SFDC to be Marketo friendly before you sync it. That is, think hard about your lead lifecycle and make any adjustments within SFDC now.

Then make sure your SFDC Marketo User has the right permissions to view/change/create records and fields you want.

Then go through the integration guide, step by step. I also have an overview here: http://www.marketingrockstarguides.com/marketing-rockstars-guide-to-marketo/

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

The complete guide is available on Marketo Community

Setting up Salesforce.com Integration

Salesforce Sync (that is a complete reference to all subjects)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, thanks for posting this! I need this documentation pretty soon - any idea why the links are not working or how I can locate the info? Thanks

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You should prepare your SFDC to be Marketo friendly before you sync it. That is, think hard about your lead lifecycle and make any adjustments within SFDC now.

Then make sure your SFDC Marketo User has the right permissions to view/change/create records and fields you want.

Then go through the integration guide, step by step. I also have an overview here: http://www.marketingrockstarguides.com/marketing-rockstars-guide-to-marketo/