Staging website is going live: Can we "globally" update the site domain URL across programs/assets?

Eric_Nguyen2
Level 2

Staging website is going live: Can we "globally" update the site domain URL across programs/assets?

We've been working on a new corporate website for the past 2 months. All the while, I've been building out Marketo using links from the staging site...with a "staging-www" built into the URLs.

I've got a lot of programs built already and only recently realized that when we flip the switch to go live, the root domain will change. It won't have the "staging-www" in the URL anymore.

Is there a way to run a "global" update in Marketo to all links that have the "staging-www" in the URLs? (e.g. image thumbnails, trigger campaigns for landing pages)?

This would save me a HUGE amount of time reworking all of my programs and assets.

Thanks in advance for your
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Staging website is going live: Can we "globally" update the site domain URL across programs/assets?

So you mean that on your landing pages you have links to your main site that you want to mass update?

Or is your Marketo sub-domain also "staging-www" ?

I suspect that unless Marketo Support is willing or able to help, you won't be able to mass update links on the pages. They may be able to help if you are having the second issues. Give it a shot and ask 🙂