SOLVED

Re: Some landing page conversion rates seem low - any ideas?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Some landing page conversion rates seem low - any ideas?

I'm starting to look at landing page conversion rates - I want to start tweaking, and testing new formats to increase conversion.

However, when I look at the current data - some of the conversion rates seem way too low. For example, one webinar page has only 1 conversion, but I know that over 300 ppl signed up for the webinar!

Most of the others look more accurate - but definitely conversion numbers on these report don't match up to the success numbers on the actual program.

Any ideas?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Christine,

You might want to also check the date range of your activity.  This is a common mistake that coworker makes when she's reviewing her reports.  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Is the page inside the program?

Did 300 people view that page you mention?
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Did you remove everyone from your company? Every time anyone looks at the page, it counts it as a view. 

Also, double check your muchkin code. If you're really looking to drill down on conversions, you may want to include some additional tracking code perhaps for an external application.
Anonymous
Not applicable

See highlighted third row - so yes, less views than registrations. 

First row also seems low. 6th row - a webinar reg page - also seems too high, since the 4th row - the report download page from the same campaign - is half the views.

0EM50000000Spen.jpg
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Christine,

You might want to also check the date range of your activity.  This is a common mistake that coworker makes when she's reviewing her reports.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah geez, that was exactly it - thanks Michelle!