Social sharing button

Anonymous
Not applicable

Social sharing button

Hi,

We want to upload our own social sharing button as the Green Marketo one does not fit our brand. I am not sure what size the button should be though, can anyone help?

Thanks,

Chantal

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: Social sharing button

Hi Chantal,

Could you elaborate what do we mean by Green Marketo here? We do have social sharing buttons, but those are using the colors as used by the social platforms. I hope by social buttons, you mean the following - ?

0EM50000000SHFM.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alok,

I mean where it says 'button style' below we want to upload our own button but we dont know the dimensions.

Many thanks,

Chantal

0EM50000000SHFb.jpg
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi Chantal,

If you just want to change the green button, then, from the button style, choose "Upload Image" option that'll replace the green button with your uploaded image for the button. But, this will not affect the Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook's icons - they'll remain the same. You can upload any dimension for the button image.

If you want to change the icons also, then for every icon, you'll have to create a separate social share. Here's an example which you can import and use, or create your custom social share in the same way.
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Alok, with your buttons in the example above, can they be resized to be larger? That's my only issue right now... share is so tiny!