SOLVED

SnapApp Best Practices

Go to solution
Chris_Saporito
Level 9

SnapApp Best Practices

We are getting ready to start using SnapApp over the next week or so. We've got it synced up with Marketo, now just waiting for our first app to be built and then start the real work. Anyone have experience with implementing SnapApp and Marketo that could share some best practices?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_Saporito
Level 9

Re: SnapApp Best Practices

Hi Ande! The integration was really straightforward, SnapApp has a great document that walks you through it. The obstacle we found was trying to relay the great info we were capturing from the apps. We came up with a process to create fields for each question in Marketo and to token that information into tasks and alerts that were sent over to Salesforce and our sales team. I didn't build the apps themselves, our digital guy did those,  but I did a majority of the behind the scenes stuff (campaigns, fields, alerts, tasks, etc.) Overall we've had a fantastic experience with SnapApp and have a ton of apps. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Ande_Kempf4
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Hi Chris! I have a call with SnapApp tomorrow regarding the mkto integration.  How did this process work out for you guys? Anything I should be aware of or should bring up in my call regarding data retrieval into mkto from SnapApp?  Any direction would be helpful!

Chris_Saporito
Level 9

Hi Ande! The integration was really straightforward, SnapApp has a great document that walks you through it. The obstacle we found was trying to relay the great info we were capturing from the apps. We came up with a process to create fields for each question in Marketo and to token that information into tasks and alerts that were sent over to Salesforce and our sales team. I didn't build the apps themselves, our digital guy did those,  but I did a majority of the behind the scenes stuff (campaigns, fields, alerts, tasks, etc.) Overall we've had a fantastic experience with SnapApp and have a ton of apps. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Brittany_Stover

We also just completed a call with SnapApp.

After you implemented with them is there a on-boarding time where they help you create a few interactive assets or are you on your own?

Chris_Saporito
Level 9

There were 2 1-hour sessions as well as our SnapApp rep working with us to build out the first set of apps. Their support is very helpful and responsive as well.

Brittany_Stover

Thanks for the information Chris Saporito​!

Janeane_Simpki2
Level 1

@chris saporito

Can you share the type of campaigns you built? I'm very interested in how you sent the data to your reps. We will keep the info in Marketo/SnapApp so not map over to SFDC so this info can be overwritten. I'm thinking of setting up a back-end program that will capture the info into a smartlist but need to think it through more. We will only have a couple running in the beginning but need to think of how and where the data is stored.

I'm thinking basic like - Using a content program for our assessments

1 - program status change

2 - If acquisition program is empty to assign

3 - Interesting Moment

4 - Add them to a list

5 - Add to our SFDC campaign

6 - Send an alert

If I can track this when an URL is clicked in SnapApp or they request to contact us

1- Trigger off that response if I can

2- See if I can create a IM with a trigger so will know if an asset or call me

3- Send an alert

4- Updated SFDC

Most important figure out how to capture and send the data to inside and outside sales when requested.

Thanks and just starting and wanted to get this in