SOLVED

Smartlist filter - were ever part of a program

Go to solution
Rich_Miller2
Level 2

Smartlist filter - were ever part of a program

We have a number of nurture streams and will be asking leads if they desire information on other topics as part of these streams.

If they answer in a way that leads us to believe they have a different interest than the stream they are in, we will move them to another stream and pull them from the stream they were in.

But we want to report on everyone that was ever part of a stream.

Is there a way to run a smartlist to see anyone that was ever part of a specific stream (or any one of a number - "or").

Thanks,
RM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Smartlist filter - were ever part of a program

I suggest a series of Static Lists for each Stream such that you Add to List each time someone is moved into a Stream. You would then never remove anyone from those lists.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rich Miller​ FYI. I moved your post to the Products and Support​ part of the site. This area is more for general marketing questions, so you will get your product related question answered there faster.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I suggest a series of Static Lists for each Stream such that you Add to List each time someone is moved into a Stream. You would then never remove anyone from those lists.

Rich_Miller2
Level 2

That would work!

Sounds like there is no filter for "was part of the program".

I know that you can get this info from the activity log on any given lead record. In another company, we created a datawarehouse that could filter for specific program adds - meaning they were ever in the program. But that was  small part of the data warehouse analysis. Your way, for this simple query, is way more appropriate.

Thanks,
RM