Smart list help - separating leads that were acquired by program from contacts we added

Lauren_Beth
Level 6

Smart list help - separating leads that were acquired by program from contacts we added

We recently ran a webinar that was publicly available for new registrants/unknown leads.  We also sent invites to a client list.  I'm trying to determine how many new leads this webinar acquired outside of the client list.  My smart list is member of program is true and then member of list is -not- the client list.  This brings me back to a full list of those that were invited on the client list.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Priyank_Joshi3
Level 6

Re: Smart list help - separating leads that were acquired by program from contacts we added

Is your client list a static list import with leads and hold Acquisition program as your Webinar or it is a smart list? If client list is smart list, try using Acquisition program is webinar AND Member of Smart List NOT IN Client list.

Lauren_Beth
Level 6

Re: Smart list help - separating leads that were acquired by program from contacts we added

That worked!  Thank you.