Smart Lists from Salesforce- why don't all leads get the email?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart Lists from Salesforce- why don't all leads get the email?

We have a group of about 7 internal employees working on setting up Marketo for our organization. We created a smart list based on a filter that pulls information from Salefroce and includes the 7 people on the team. Although it doesn't seem like anything is different about their record, only 5 people in the group recieved the email. Why didn't the other 2 leads get the email?
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Smart Lists from Salesforce- why don't all leads get the email?

Is it an email or an alert?  If an email, did you double check to see if they were unsubscribed or if their email address is a valid format?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Smart Lists from Salesforce- why don't all leads get the email?

[I also left this reply to your original Discussion Item a short while ago.]  Does the Activity Log have a "Email was Delivered" activity for the two that didn't receive the email?  If so, then it may have gone into their Junk folder in Outlook (if that's what you are using).  I have employees that this happens to periodically, so I just have them mark the email as "Not Junk", which whitelists my email address in their Outlook client and the emails don't go into their Junk folder any more.