Re: Smart List - show multiple clicks in different emails vs one

Tara_Tate1
Level 1

Smart List - show multiple clicks in different emails vs one

Hello All,

In a smart campaign how can I differentiate between the two scenarios below? I am trying to show scenario B which eliminates the people who clicked on a single email 3+ times and shows the people who click on many of the emails over time. I can't exclude any of the emails and it would be quite tedious to create a filter for email because we have them go out bi-weekly.

Scenario A - email clicks

Email 1 - three clicks

Email 2 - zero clicks

Email 3 - zero clicks

Scenario B - email clicks

Email 1 - one click

Email 2 - one click

Email 3 - one click

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Tara,

I would recommend using the filter "clicked link in email" and then using the constraint "Min. Number of Times: 1". Then you can also use the filter "not clicked link in email" with the constraint "Min. Number of Times: 2".

This will populate people who clicked the link in the email, but only those who clicked it once. Since there isn't a constraint for "Max Number of Times", this workaround is the best option.

Ronnie_Duke2
Level 4

Could you just add all 3 emails in your smart list and use the "All" filter? This would show users who have clicked a link in all 3 emails.Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 2.02.19 PM.png

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Yeah, but problem is Tara doesn't want to filter per email ("... it would be quite tedious to create a filter for email...").