SOLVED

Smart List Filter for "In Time Frame" of "6 Weeks Ago S S" ?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart List Filter for "In Time Frame" of "6 Weeks Ago S S" ?

I'm looking to setup a smart list that shows leads who have an "Account Create Date" "in time frame" of 1 week, 6 weeks ago.   For example (see image), there is a "in time frame" option for “Last Week S S" (Last Week Saturday through Sunday).  I want to go back farther than "last week"; how do I do this?

Ultimately, my goal would be “6 Weeks Ago S S”.

Screen Shot 2015-12-02 at 2.07.47 PM 2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Smart List Filter for "In Time Frame" of "6 Weeks Ago S S" ?

Ah, wait; I found another variation that could work so it isn't static. I could set the account create date as "in past before" -> "5 weeks" and then create a second filter that says "in past" -> "6 weeks", leaving me with leads who have only created their account in the last 6th week.

Thanks for your help!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

There might be other ways of doing this, but what comes to mind is to use the same filter twice and set one filter - after [Sunday 6 weeks ago] and the second filter - before [Sunday 5 weeks ago].

Anonymous
Not applicable

I like your thinking on this one! The only catch is that when using the "Before" and "After" filters, it only allows me to select a static date; with the "in time frame" the date moves when each weekly report is generated. 😕 any other ideas?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah, wait; I found another variation that could work so it isn't static. I could set the account create date as "in past before" -> "5 weeks" and then create a second filter that says "in past" -> "6 weeks", leaving me with leads who have only created their account in the last 6th week.

Thanks for your help!