SOLVED

Smart List Filter Question

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart List Filter Question

Hello,

I am creating a smart list that is asking to generate a list of leads that have either clicked or opened and email a minimum number of times.  My question is, if I select multiple emails for the "clicked link in email" and "opened email" filters will the result generated return results for each email or cumulative of all emails. In other words if my rule is "clicked link in email min of two times" will it only return results that have clicked a min of two links in each of the emails I have selected or will it show results that have a clicked a min of two links in total among all the emails I have selected.  I am guessing my results will show names of those who have clicked a min of two links in total among all the emails I have selected.

If this is the case will I need to list each email separately in the smart list?

Thanks!

Krista

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Smart List Filter Question

Yes, you need it separate filter for each email.

Within the Constraint of "Which email(s) do you want," it is an OR condition. So ONE email could match, or 4 or 10...And when you say At least 2 times, that could be 2 times, 3, 4...

Also if you use Opened OR Clicked, there will be a large overlap because anyone who Clicks, by definition, also Opened the email.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Smart List Filter Question

Yes, you need it separate filter for each email.

Within the Constraint of "Which email(s) do you want," it is an OR condition. So ONE email could match, or 4 or 10...And when you say At least 2 times, that could be 2 times, 3, 4...

Also if you use Opened OR Clicked, there will be a large overlap because anyone who Clicks, by definition, also Opened the email.