Re: Smart List Based on Tag Value - Subscriptions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart List Based on Tag Value - Subscriptions

I'm a little behind on creating our Subscription Management Center but the process I have planned out has left me wondering how I can ensure that the proper exclusions are made based on specific tag values.

Each of our Subscription levels will be based around the possible values of our "Campaign Type" tag (required tag). 

I was wondering if it were possible to make an automated exclusion for those who have opted out for that particular type?

ie - Campaign Type = "Value Add" so each program with this tag value would have the Value Add Unsub. = "False" (to exclude those that unsubed from that type)

Currently I see each Program requiring the criteria to be be placed into the smart list based on the tag value.  Since this will be constant based on the tag I thought it would be great if it could be setup to always happen without having to make sure it were manually added correctly for each list.

Is there any method that could make this happen?

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

You will have to  create a program with this flow step set up in it and use it to clone from for all new programs with that subscription level

Anonymous
Not applicable

That doesn't really add any automation, it's more of a change of process that takes the same amount of effort.

It is a change in the process however that should reduce the risk of leaving it out so that is a good direction.