Smart Campaign not triggering emails

Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart Campaign not triggering emails

Hi All,

I created a program when a data value changes on a lead, and the lead attribute filters are met, it triggers a series of emails. But for some reason, there aren't any emails being deployed. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I created a smart list with the same criteria and it contains over 1,000 leads at the moment. So technically it should be deploying those emails.

Here's the Smart List setup:

pastedImage_0.png

Here's the Flow step:

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Smart Campaign not triggering emails

I suspect that since you are using a Date field in the Data Value Changes, it is not understanding.

Can you describe if you mean that the Registration Started IS NOT EMPTY? Or you mean that the date value is in the past day?

What I would try is :

• DVC: Registration Started New Value IS NOT EMPTY or is {{Today}} (see what the token is for that)
  • Registration Started in Past 24 hours or in Past Day, assuming this is a Date field.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh, thanks for the reply and suggestions.

To answer your question, I mean that the date value is in the past day.

I changed the Registration Started At from in past 1 day to past 24 hours. Let's see if that works, I'll keep you posted.

Unless you see anything else that it could be causing the issue.

Thanks,

Alex

Anonymous
Not applicable

Alex Pa​ you could also try making it a Batch Campaign, and say:

- Registered in past 1 day --> send email --> flow through once

Anonymous
Not applicable

Allison, thanks for the suggestion!

Anonymous
Not applicable

The campaign started working today, already sent to 10 emails. The only thing I changed was from 2 days to 48 hours on the data value change. Bizarre that it would start triggering today.

Thanks all for your help. Maybe there's another underlying issue that I'm not aware of?