Re: Smart Campaign Not Running (SFDC campaign Flow Steps)

ArjundattaMet
Level 2

Smart Campaign Not Running (SFDC campaign Flow Steps)

Hi,

I'm looking to action this smart campaign, I've scheduled and run but there seems to be no action taken or any information in the 'results' section. The members are not being processed, normally if there are flow steps skipped this should be indicated in 'Results' and the summary page would show these members being processed. 

The idea behind this smart campaign is to add a group of members to the relevant Salesforce Campaign. 

Screenshots below: 
Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 09.55.43.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-25 at 09.56.03.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-25 at 09.56.14.png

I have no idea why this campaign is not being processed...

Thanks, 
Arjun

16 REPLIES 16
IT_IAPP
Level 2

What is the criteria on the smart list tab?

ArjundattaMet
Level 2

This is a static list we use to exclude competitors, internal employees, bogus form fills etc.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Please show us screenshots of

1. the Filled Out Form activity details in the Activity Log of a person you think should have qualified
  2. the Sales Owner Email Address of the person
ArjundattaMet
Level 2

Hello, 
So this contact should've been added based on the second flowstep as they filled in the 'contact us' form. 
the Sales Owner Email Address of the personthe Sales Owner Email Address of the personhe Filled Out Form activity details in the Activity Log of a person you think should have qualifiedhe Filled Out Form activity details in the Activity Log of a person you think should have qualified

Any ideas here?

Thanks, 
Arjun

Michael_Florin
Level 10

Is the querystring really empty on these form submits?

But I guess what you're asking is: How can it be that I see 1029 records that are supposed to be affected by my campaign, yet the campaign always runs for 0 people and there's nothing in the results tab. And I don't have a good answer for that. I'd file a ticket with Marketo support.

ArjundattaMet
Level 2

Yes exactly - even if my flow steps are somehow incorrect the records should be processed...

SanfordWhiteman

Please show the details of the Filled Out Form activity (click the Activity ID to bring up the details).
ArjundattaMet
Level 2

Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 22.21.20.png

SanfordWhiteman

OK, that's not showing the whole thing but I suppose it does it establish that the Query String (presumably the entry that's 2 entries above the IP address) is empty.

Can you show the Activity Log line that shows the assignment of the Sales Owner?