Smart Campaign Flow Step - Clicked on "SPECIFIC" Link in Email

Frank_Geldof1
Level 4

Smart Campaign Flow Step - Clicked on "SPECIFIC" Link in Email

Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if it is possible to direct someone in a flow based on a click of a specific link in an email. All we are seeing is the ability to redirect based on a click in an email which could be any link in the email.

Anyone with ideas?

Thanks,

Frank

/// Frank
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Smart Campaign Flow Step - Clicked on "SPECIFIC" Link in Email

Hi,

sure, in a trigger "Clicks link in an email" add a constrain "Link" and define the link.

Best;m

Frank_Geldof1
Level 4

Hi Matjaž

Thanks for the reply, but I would like to use it in a flow step instead of a trigger in the smart - this will help to only create one smart campaign instead of two.

KR, Frank

/// Frank
Trevor_Parsell
Level 6

Hey Frank,

Does this link exist outside of this specific email? What is the downside of having an additional smart campaign? I think Matjaž's method is the most accurate way to get the group you want.

Thanks!

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes, there are two ways:

1. Flow Step - If Clicked Link in Email IS X, but this only lets you select the EMAIL, not the click,
  2. Smart List+Flow Step - create a smart list with Clicked Link in Email X Link=Y, then in Flow Step do, If Member In Smart List IN XYZ List, then do ABC.
Frank_Geldof1
Level 4

Josh Hill

Trevor Parsell

Matjaž Jaušovec

Thanks for your all your comments - in the end we used multiple smart campaign to get this sorted.

Have a great weekend!

/// Frank