Re: Slow Email Program Performance

Anonymous
Not applicable

Slow Email Program Performance

Is anyone having issues with the email program performance running extremely slow? I contantly need to reload my screen and my smart lists is not able to save when I make changes and always have to contact Marketo support to fix it so that I can finish building the program. Was wondering if anyone else is encountering this or is it just me.
Tags (1)
10 REPLIES 10
Amy_Lepre
Level 7

I'm having an issue now with getting the programs to approve. It just sits there spinning with the "Approving" message. Frustrating.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried refreshing your screen? I had to refresh so many times and also used multiple web browsers. It was extremetly frustrating!
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes, I noticed this today.  Marketo even crashed a couple of times.  And every time I needed to type into a field, it would lockup briefly after every two characters or so.  It seems that Email Programs are much more resource intensive than the rest of the platform.
Anonymous
Not applicable

We experienced similar issues since we started using email programs the last two weeks.  Does Marketo have a comment on this?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. Email programs are (well to be blunt about it) painful to work in. Please fix performance issues.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been experiencing the same issue. I've found that the program approves faster when you set the scheduled time, navigate to another program, then go back to the initial email program and approve (after making sure the time and date saved).
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually called support on this one. I usually run Marketo in Firefox, support suggested i use Chrome. Although Firefox is supported by Marketo i have found its not the best browser to use, I have several browser add-ons i use in Firefox and i guess it has something to do with the way Firefox process things.

Anyhow long story short. I am using Chrome now and its super fast no lag, spinning, approves almost immediately its like night and day. I would suggest trying Chrome if your not.

Email Programs are no longer painful to work in!

Thanks support guys!
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are still dealing with this. I've tried different browsers and different internet connections and it hasn't helped at all.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still having this issue and we use chrome.