Re: Slack and Marketo - post your use cases!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Slack and Marketo - post your use cases!

I just started toying around with incoming webhooks from Marketo to Slack and I'm super excited about the possibilities but I know I've only scratched the surface. I'm not finding a whole lot of different examples and use cases on the community so this thread is a place to post your Slack/Marketo Integration uses so that others can glean wisdom and potentially gain some new options!

If you'd like to know how to integrate Slack and Marketo, please see this article.

Ready, set, GO!

48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sam, great idea!

I just went ahead and set up my first webhook to try it out. Works like a charm. Now I need a real use case to justify using these. We don't use Marketo for sales but rather for sending multiple newsletters and creating engagement. I'll have a look at the different options and see if I can come up with a few good use cases I can share.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Let the Nation know where you get with this. Maybe we will create a new User Group -- Slack and Marketo Integration

Joe_Reitz
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

That is insanely cool. Thanks for sharing! I'm very interested to see what we can all come up with!

If it doesn't look cool, you're probably doing it wrong.
Phillip_Wild
Level 10 - Community Advisor

This is really cool - but I'm wondering if you could get aggregate numbers, instead of simply tokens triggered by campaigns. For example....a daily Slack update with the number of new leads gathered overnight.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm, this would be very cool.

David_Gaible
Level 7

Our customer service team is now on Slack and loving it. I want to test the idea of sending CSR requests through Slack in addition to Salesforce - I'll post updates when I get it built!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Should we create a user group around this?

David_Gaible
Level 7

Yeah, I'm in!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wouldn't hurt!