SOLVED

Skype link not working

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Skype link not working

Hi,

My Skype link in the signature is not working unless I click on "view in browser", if I click on it directly from the email itself I am redirected to Marketo info page (the CName that we define in Marketo setup).

Any ideas how to solve this issue?

Thank you!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Patsy_Dowling3
Level 2

Re: Skype link not working

A possible emergency fix is if the email needs to go out shortly is removing the tracking links.

Could you please post the HTML source for the entire line defining that link? In alternative, we can have a Support Case if you have any concerns regarding privacy.

The link to initiate a Skype call/text is risky unless you are sure most of your audience is using Skype.
Uses who do not have Skype installed will be redireted to non-existing links (hopefully the CNAME) since the desktop can not find the application.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Patsy_Dowling3
Level 2

Re: Skype link not working

A possible emergency fix is if the email needs to go out shortly is removing the tracking links.

Could you please post the HTML source for the entire line defining that link? In alternative, we can have a Support Case if you have any concerns regarding privacy.

The link to initiate a Skype call/text is risky unless you are sure most of your audience is using Skype.
Uses who do not have Skype installed will be redireted to non-existing links (hopefully the CNAME) since the desktop can not find the application.