SOLVED

Showpad filters on Marketo

Go to solution
Thomas_Morgadin
Level 3

Showpad filters on Marketo

Hi everyone,

I recently integrated Showpad with Marketo.

Everything is running smoothly, but I'm wondering about the specific meaning of the new created filters.

I have 3 new Showpad related filters on Marketo which are:

- Has Showpad content

- Was added to Showpad content

- Received Showpad share

The last one, I understand. After verifications, it appears to be a lead that received content but did not download / view it yet.

Although, for the two other filters, I have the feeling that there is not much differences between them... I understand that they viewed the received content. I also have the same amount of leads (and the same leads of course) in both of them. Does anyone has an idea of which is what?

Thank you,

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Amit_Jain
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Re: Showpad filters on Marketo

- Has Showpad content

If I'm not wrong in the process of the integration, you have created a custom object called "Showpad Content" in Marketo. These two filters are for that custom object and will help you in segmentation. For example, "Has Showpad content", filter will return all the leads which are the part of this custom object. You must also be able to add more constraints based on the fields within the custom object. 

The other one, "Was added to Showpad content" is kind of a historical filter. If you want to see all the leads added to this custom object within a given time period, you can use this.

Hope this will help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amit_Jain
Level 8 - Community Advisor

- Has Showpad content

If I'm not wrong in the process of the integration, you have created a custom object called "Showpad Content" in Marketo. These two filters are for that custom object and will help you in segmentation. For example, "Has Showpad content", filter will return all the leads which are the part of this custom object. You must also be able to add more constraints based on the fields within the custom object. 

The other one, "Was added to Showpad content" is kind of a historical filter. If you want to see all the leads added to this custom object within a given time period, you can use this.

Hope this will help.

Thomas_Morgadin
Level 3

Ok, the nuance is slim, but I get the possibilities offered by each filter now.

Thank you Amit